Image Map

Friday, January 18, 2019

Teas I'm Loving Right Now

It's Friday y'all, but no Fab Friday Faves today (I seriously have not left the house all week so I don't have very many favorites).  Instead I thought I would share some of my favorite teas of the moment.  I'm still really into the warm, wintery teas (by the way the weather is in Florida, it will be cold enough for them for a couple more months!) most of these teas are available to order online or in your local stores, so give them a try, they are all delicious! 

David's Tea is probably my favorite tea company.  It is a Canadian company, but slowly stores are popping up in the US, mostly in the North.  Of course you can always order online, but it is so nice to  be able to smell and try the teas in person.  If you are traveling through Canada, Toronto airport has an awesome location (and it's really close to A&W!)  My favorite teas of their's right now are Candy Crush (a candy cane chocolate blend), Caramel Shortbread (I got a small pack of this for Christmas and really need to order more, I don't love Caramel but this is amazing). You really can't go wrong with anything at David's tea, I haven't met a flavor I didn't like.
Caramel Shortbread


Candy Crush

When I lived in the NYC area, The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf was one of my go to places for a hot drink while walking around the city.  Now every now and then, when I'm lucky I will run into one in an airport.  My go to was always their Winter Dream Latte and the Strawberry Green Tea latte. (also both really good iced).  I have made several orders over the years for these 2 teas, and have also bought their vanilla powder to make the lattes (of course they are never quite as good).  The teas on their own are so good though you don't need it.  The Strawberry Cream is a light refreshing green tea and the Winter Dreams is pretty much how it sounds, a dream of black tea with cinnamon and cloves. 


 Tiesta Tea is a pretty popular brand that in the US, you can get at a lot of grocery stores and Target.  I love a lot of their tea, but right now I am drinking this green tea that is so flavorful and tropical.  I try to have a cup of green tea every morning instead of another cup of coffee.  Their teas are marketed to help with certain things like this Slenderizer, Relaxer and Immunity.  You can also buy pre made bottles of their iced teas now as well and they are delicious!


Celestial Bengal Spice is my mom's favorite tea so I always have some kicking around and I love it before bed time.  It's a very spicy dark tea that instantly makes me feel relaxed and warm.  Its very similar to a Chai and is delicious with some milk too. 


Trader Joe's is obviously one of my favorite places to shop, and every now and then they bring out a new tea that I have to try.  Recently they came out with these two, Harvest blend (similar to the Bengal Spice) and Well rested (this tea is magic for making me sleepy).



Yogi Tea is another really popular brand with a ton of flavors, but I am loving this Green Tea Kombucha right now.  Nothing super special about it just a really good tasting green tea.


Twinings is a classic brand and you can never go wrong with it. Their green tea lemon has always been one of my go to favorites. 


Living in Florida, Sweet Tea is like a religion.  I don't like my Sweet Tea overly sweet so I love Southern Breeze Sweet Tea.   They have several different flavors, lightly pre-sweetened for really reasonable prices.  They have a great Instagram account too with lots of contests and deals.


I recently discovered a little tea shop just down the road in Dunedin. Flying Cloud has a huge selection of over 120 teas and so far I haven't tried one I didn't like. They also have a really cute little store filled with fun tea accessories and they do tea pairings and tea parties.  Here are 3 of my favorite winter teas.  They do ship or you could just ask me to go get some and send it. 


Does anyone have any tea recommendations for me? I'm always looking to try new ones! 

2 comments:

  1. I am just trying some milk in my Bengal Spice tea. Thanks for the idea. I like it! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever had Steeped Tea? It is also a Canadian (direct marketing) company, and it is so good!!! I like Bengal Spice, too! We got a David's Tea here in town a few years, ago, but it's not my favourite. Have a great wknd!

    ReplyDelete