Image Map

Friday, December 13, 2019

Fab Friday Faves 12.13.19

Happy Friday y'all! And a happy Friday the 13th at that.  Just a quick update from the last few weeks. We had a great trip to New Orleans, I'm working on a blog about the weekend but honestly I have been so busy! At my appt 9 days ago, baby was doing great and weighed 2lbs10oz. I feel like he's gained about a whole lb since then.  Everything is getting harder and harder to do, just rolling over in bed is starting to be a chore.  I'm 29 weeks tomorrow. Josh and I had a lovely 7th anniversary yesterday... how has it been 7 years?
We are having Chad and Chrissy over for the weekend, and then a little Christmas party with a few friends on Sunday.
Alright, heres a quick Five (maybe more) from the last few weeks.


Our 7th anniversary.   How is this even possible?  We went to Giovanni's just a few minutes from our house and had a delicious meal.  Josh also surprised me with a massage and Starbucks gift card earlier in the day. 


A teaser of our NOLA trip.  Stay tuned next week for the whole blog! 


The weekend before New Orleans, we went to Christmastown at Busch Gardens with Chad and Chrissy and the boys.  We had a great evening and it is so beautiful at Christmas there,

My Christmas nails that I got done a couple days ago.  SO cute! 


This is my Thanksgiving adopted turkey, Elsa.  I adopt a turkey from Farm Sanctuary every year.  It is a great cause! 

Our Christmas trees:





Today I'm linking up with:

No comments:

Post a Comment