Image Map

Friday, September 14, 2018

Fab Friday Faves 9.14.18

Happy Friday all! I hope you all had a fantastic week.  I don't know why but this week seemed like it was over in a blink.  The main news at the moment is of course Hurricane Florence.  She is ravaging the the east coast right now and has barely even hit the shore.  My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone in her path.  I know how scary it is waiting  to see where the destruction is going to go and how bad it will be, after our home being in Irma's direct path last year.  We lucked out but I know Florence hasn't been so merciful.

On a brighter note, tomorrow is Josh's birthday!  We don't really know what we are doing yet but it's just nice to actually know that he will have the weekend off and not have to work on his birthday.  Probably for the first time ever.

Another interesting fact... I'm headed to Saskatchewan next week for a few days.  Since it is a short trip, I am going to be really busy, but I'm excited to see whoever I can!



Happy 12th birthday to Smudge!  we had a little party for her on Sunday.  She is such an amazing cat that puts up with my BS on a daily basis.  Sometime she even humors me by wearing things like party hats.  Thanks to Pugs2Persians for the adorable birthday girl collar.

Also, thanks to Whiskers Crafts for the new bow tie collar and bandana that Smudge won on an Instagram contest a couple weeks ago!

My first nail day back in Florida was this week and I got some cute Fall ones, done by my girl Tee @teerific nails in Palm Harbor.


Josh came home with some beautiful flowers for me this week.  The Peruvian lilies are just like my tattoo. They are just the right amount of Autumn colours for the still very hot weather in Florida.


We went to the USF vs. Georgia Tech game here in Tampa on Saturday.  It was hot but cloudy at least, and we had club seats so we got to enjoy some lovely Air conditioning at halftime.  USF ended up winning and the game was super exciting and fast paced. 


When I was in St. Pete today I found this gorgeous mural in downtown.   Seriously, how talented is the artist that painted this?


 Also in St. Pete today I stopped in at Trader Joes to get some of their new Fall and Halloween items. The only one I have tried so far is the Candy Corn Popcorn, and even coming from non Candy Corn lover, this stuff is delicious!  The Popcorn really balances out the sweetness.  Highly recommend.

Today I'm linking up with:

1 comment:

  1. The Candy Corn Popcorn sounds yummy. Those flowers are pretty. Your cat looks so cute in that party hat.

    ReplyDelete