Image Map

Friday, April 12, 2019

Fab Friday Faves 4.12.19

Happy Friday, everyone! It has been a couple weeks, and not just since I did a FFF, its just been a couple weeks, not in the greatest way.  I've been waiting on some test results for 17 days now, and I've had a migraine that entire time as well.  Super fun.  It hasn't all been bad though... check out some of my favorites of the last two weeks!



Today was hair day!  It was long overdue (as usual) and Serena did an amazing job (as usual!)  I feel like a new woman!



Yesterday was National Pet Day, and of course I have to brag on mine, because they are the best.  My main gal, Smudge and my amazing foster buns, Thomas and Oreo.  They have captured my heart!



Last weekend, Josh and I joined out neighbors Joy, Candace and Yvan and some of their friends and for a camping trip at Ginnie Springs.  It is about 2.5 hours north of here, near Gainsville and is soooo beautiful.  The water is crystal clear and always 72F and with the 90F temperatures it was so perfect. We spent most of Saturday swimming in the springs and tubing down the river followed by a delicious camp dinner, a campfire, and marshmallow roasting.  We had such a great time and we both really fell in love with with all the springs and the vibe in the area.



two weekends ago, Josh and I went to Busch Gardens for the Food and Wine Festival.  The Food and Wine festival was great with dishes and drinks from all the different regions of the US.  Pictured is the Griddled Cheesecake Handheld which is apparently from "the Boardwalk" Region (NJ, MD) where I lived for several years.  Ummmm, how did I never have this before then?  It is Griddled poundcake with cream cheese filling with a raspberry coulis. So delish!  There were many great dishes but we ate them all too fast to take pictures.
We walked around about half the park, looking at the animals and Josh went on a roller coaster.  We also got to see Joe Nichols and Justin Moore perform later that night, they both out on awesome shows.  Sadly both our phones died before then haha.  And yes that is Oscar, Big Bird and Elmo behind us in the first picture.

On Monday, my friend Jessica and I went to see the New Pet Sematary, as we are both Stephen King super fans.  I loved the movie by the way!  We had a great Mexican lunch before the movie and the very talented (and fellow crazy sheller) Jessica brought me some beautiful jewelry made from some of her finds.  I love them all.



I got my Easter nails done last week as well.  I was feeling some super springy, pastel colors and I love them!

And of course, the most exciting thing that happened is ...

The birth our first niece, Eleanora Lynn!  She is the most beautiful precious baby ever and we are so happy that she and mommy are healthy and got to go home today. We can't wait to meet her and snuggle and spoil her!




Today I'm linking up with:

Bright on a Budget / Simply Sweet Home / 
 / A Little Bit of Everything / Style Elixir / 

No comments:

Post a Comment