Image Map

Friday, April 19, 2019

Fab Friday Faves 4.19.19

Hello all!  Happy Good Friday, and Happy Easter!  We have a very severe storm  rolling in right now, complete with a tornado warning, I'm pretty excited, we haven't had much for storms this year.  It has been a super quick week, I spent a day at Animal Kingdom at Disney World with Lindsey, Dave and the kids, which is so much fun.  It was my first time to Animal Kingdom and we had a great day walking around, going on rides and meeting characters. I am going to make my Easter Dinner today, since I will be stuck inside anyway while it storms all afternoon (fingers crossed the power doesn't go out!)

Everyone have a great weekend with your loved ones, no matter how you celebrate!


All of my pets in the spirit of Easter.


A few photos from my day at Animal Kingdom.  We had such a great day and I got to hang out with some of my favorite kids, meet so many new characters and finally try the coconut rum version of the Dole Whip! Also, the Tree of Life is so amazing, pictures don't do it justice.


Josh and I went to the Tampa Bay Blueberry Festival on Saturday.  We picked A LOT of blueberries (one of my favorite snacks) and got to explore the Keel and Curley Winery and try some delicious wine, cider and beer.  I also realized that I really miss picking berries!


I received one of my favorite contest wins in the mail yesterday.  It was a Canadian contest so I had it sent to mom and then she sent it to me.  This stuff is so amazing!  I don't know how it works really yet but it smells amazing and is so light and smooth.  It reminds me a lot of my very favorite brand ever, Eminence.

 Josh and I picked up this Palm Harbor version of Monopoly at Walmart the other day.  It really is kinda strange that Palm Harbor has it's own version, we are a small city of only about 60 000 people. Really cool though!


Today I'm linking up with:

1 comment:

  1. We love Animal Kingdom; but I can't wait to get back there and check out all the Avatar themed stuff that's new to us.

    ReplyDelete