Image Map

Friday, April 26, 2019

Fab Friday Faves 4.26.19

Happy last Friday in April! How is this even possible?  April wasn't even a month, it was like, a long weekend. This week, obviously flew by.  I'm not even sure what I did all, week.... yard work and some kitchen organizing, got acupuncture, got my nails done, did some post-easter sale shopping, Josh and I went to a baseball game, thats all I can think of!  No plans for the weekend, but its shaping up to be a gorgeous 80F.  Everyone have a safe and fun weekend, and enjoy spring (hoping the article I just saw on Facebook about Saskatchewan having a winter storm this weekend isn't true!)


On Tuesday, Josh and I headed down to The Trop to see the Rays play the Royals with some tickets that I won at Rays Fanfest.  While I have been in the Trop before, this was actually my first Ray's game.   It was actually a really great game, and the Rays won.






On Saturday we went to Clearwater Beach (we haven't been to Clearwater Beach forever). To another one of my favorite local events, The Pier 61 Sugar Sand Festival.  I know these pictures are amazing but seriously, the pictures don't do these amazing works of art justice. Seriously mind blowing how they create these! 


Today was nail day! Got some springy pinks, perfect to start the month of May.


I got my first "Sephora Play" beauty box this week and I love it!  Super great samples, and actually all things that I have never tried before.  For $10 a month I think I will keep this one for a while.


 I finally broke down and bought the breadbox that I have wanted for ages (it has been on my Christmas list for a looong time).  The color of course matches my kitchen and I love the vintage look, even though I have no room on my counter for it. And thanks to Jodie for getting it first and making me realize that I should just spend the $20 on Zulily and get it.

Today I'm linking up with:


1 comment:

  1. That bread box is super cute. Wow, that's some serious sand sculpture talent!

    ReplyDelete