Image Map

Friday, August 18, 2017

Fab Friday Faves 8.18.17

Happy Friday everyone!  I have once again been dropping the blogging ball, I just haven't been feeling it, and have been pretty tired and decently busy.  Maryland is the same, horrifically hot and humid and random downpours every couple days.  It's nice to be back with Josh and Smudge and Nicole and the baby and the crew, but I must say I'm missing Saskatchewan and Florida! It was so great to see everyone! I still haven't blogged about my trip, or anything else for that manor but that will come.  Everyone have an awesome weekend, mine is going to be jam packed, with some visitors and lots of events!


The day after I got back from Florida, we went into DC for Andy's birthday party.  Andy is my Peru BFF, Jule's husband.  We had a great time with great friends and some great food!


There is this awesome little sushi place in Prince Fredrick, a short drive from here.  It is called Nagoya and really is an awesome little gem.  Josh and I have made it a regular spot when we are out that way.


I took myself out to the Purse State Park area last week to search for fossilized shark teeth and enjoy some nature.  I went to a different area and found a ton of teeth and an even prettier beach.  


Last week was International Cat Day, so here is a picture of my little princess, being very lady-like!


Josh and I drove our friend Wilbur to the airport last weekend and stopped into Alexandria for lunch and some wandering.  We went to Don Taco for lunch, one of the best Mexican places ever and I even got real Ceviche and Churros with chocolate sauce, some of my Peruvian favorites.


I got my first Fab Fit Fun box yesterday.  It is awesome and considering I got it for $20 off, I couldn't be more impressed.  It is very similar to my mom's and I wish I could keep getting it!


I got these gorgeous sunflowers at the Farmer's Market on the weekend.  They make me think of fall, which I'm not rushing, but man, the 90's and 100% humidity are getting old!


Today, I'm linking up with:

No comments:

Post a Comment