Josh and I plan on getting a Maryland Wine Passport this weekend and going to try out some of the 80ish wineries in the state, and probably out to a place called the Calvert Cliffs for some hiking. Hopefully the weather stays decent!
Everyone enjoy your weekend!
1. Like I mentioned, Josh and I went to Annapolis, Maryland, home of the U.S Naval Academy. this has to be on of the most prettiest, most historic, most fun towns I have ever been to. It is filled with old buildings (almost every business and home has a plaque on it, telling it's historic significance) and awesome little bars, shops and restaurants. We had such a great time wandering and having lunch and taking in the sites.
2. I finally had to include my favorite magazine in my 5. I have read Real Simple for years and it is absolutely my favorite magazine ever. It has the best recipes, home ideas and just in general great articles and amazing photos.
3. I have been getting samples of 100% Pure in my Birchbox for a couple years now and loved everything, so around Christmas I took the plunge and bought the Vitamin A and CoQ10 Wrinkle Smoothing Night Cream. I am IN LOVE with it. My skin has never felt so hydrated and smooth. When we went to Annapolis on Monday, there happened to be a 100% Pure store in the mall so I decided to check one of their most popular products, the Jasmine Green Tea Caffeine Eye Cream and again I am in love. It gets rid of the little crows feet under my eyes which makes me happy. They also have a new makeup line and a haircare line, and I plan on trying all of them. Check out their stuff here.
4. Kiko milano has been one of my favorite makeup stores for about a year now. We had one in the mall in Jersey City and I love their reasonably priced products. The mall in Annapolis had the store and they had some of their products on buy 3 get 3 free, including their valentines line. I loved the lipstick colors and I know they are great quality AND how cute are the heart shaped lipsticks and the little hearts on the tubes?
5. Nicole introduced this Coconut Rice from Target to me a few weeks ago and I could be addicted if I let myself! It is so good and so simple and I don't even love rice. I also hate cooking it so it makes it way better.
This week I'm linking up with:
Jennie @ The Diary of a Real Housewife
Erika @ A Little Bit of Everything
Lauren @ Style Elixir
Katie @ Cup of Tea
Amy @ The Farmer's Wife
April @ A. Liz Adventures