Happy Friday darlings! It has been a crazy, whirlwind, fantastic week with Miranda here visiting. So I will pretty much leave it at that until I have time to do an actual blog about her time here. In the meantime, here are my Friday Faves, all from this week of her trip.
1. We stopped in at the "Friends Central Perk" popup cafe on Lafayette on Monday. So cool. It is basically an exact replica and we got free coffee and a chance to sit on the actual couch used in the show.
2. Wednesday night, after months of planning and deciding, Miranda and I decided to go get our matching friend tattoos. We have been friends for 24 years, so I don't think it is going to end anytime soon. "May we never drift apart".
3. Last Friday, we took Miranda for her birthday surprise, a week early. We booked a trip for the three of us on a Hornblower Party Cruise. We got free drinks and food, a live DJ and the most amazing views of the city. This is Josh and I in front of Lady Liberty.
4. Yesterday after checking out Tiffany, Miranda and I went to Dylan's Candy Bar for a drink... or two. We got a Jolly Rancher martini, Pop Rocks Martini, Root Beer Floatini and Cotton Candy Martini. Amazing!
5. Last Saturday we all went to a Game at Yankee Stadium vs the Blue Jays. It was Miranda's first MLB game and my first Jays game so it was pretty exciting, even though the Yankees lost it was a blast!
Today I am linking up with:
Lauren @ The Lauren Elizabeth
Clare @ Fitting It All In
Jennie @ The Diary of a Real Housewife
Lauren @ Style Elixir
Karli @ September Farm