Alright, Them moment you have all been waiting for! My Fab Friday Fives Black Friday Edition! There is really nothing special that makes it a Black Friday Edition, but regardless, here they are. Everyone have a fantastic Friday and please go out and do some crazy bargain shopping for me!
1. Mittens from my Grandma. When I went home in July, I had taken a couple bags of Alpaca wool with me, hoping that my darling grandma Evelyn would make me a nice set of mittens (for someday when I am back to the land of snow and ice and actually need them!) Well she didn't disappoint! She sent me this photo a few days ago. Gorgeous! And I actually went out yesterday and bought more so she can knit me a matching scarf too ;) Thanks Grandma, because I know you read this! <3
2. Tampon bag. I went out to get some of the essentials from the grocery store the other day, and stumbled upon this in the "Feminine Hygiene" aisle. Isn't it too cute? Owls make everything adorable. I have been very impressed with the South American tampon brand "Nosotras" and their fun little holders. I also have a cute little tin holder with shoes on it!
3. Tanya style advent Calendar. So, This isn't mine, and I didn't come up with the idea, but it is my dream "Big Girl" Advent calendar. Not that I can drink a bottle of wine a day, but I could save what I can't drink right?
4. Grey Cup Champs! This probably should have been the first thing on my list, but I know I have talked about it A LOT! My home province SASKATCHEWAN ROUGHRIDERS won the cup last Sunday to to hometown crowd. I have never been more proud. All my friends had the greatest time for the days leading up to and the day of at Riderville in Regina. It makes me so proud to be from Saskatchewan. Read this to try to understand what this is all about, it sums up my feelings perfectly It's Not Just About Football.
5. Ferrero Rocher Nutella Milkshake. Josh wanted to try the new milkshake place down the street on Sunday, so I headed there with him. They honestly have every kind of milkshake you could ever come up with. I love milkshakes, but they really make my tummy hurt so I just tried Josh's and WOW, it was like a little taste of heaven in my mouth!
Today I am linking up with:
Lauren @ the Lauren Elizabeth