Happy Friday! Who less cannot believe that April is over? Where have the last couple months gone? Our weather here is back to crap, on Tuesday it was in the 80s and yesterday it was like 60 and poured rain all day. It's supposed to rain now until we leave to go to Florida on Wednesday and then of course get nice. I can pretty much guarantee that it won't be as nice here as in Florida though ;) I missed last weeks Friday again, I have not had much going on for the most part and I am on a new preventative for my migraines, which I hate but I will try it for a bit. Anyway it makes me painfully exhausted at all times and that makes me need to do things other than blog and sit around or else I'm asleep. Josh and I had a great weekend though out and about, check out my blog (probably Monday) for that! Alright, everyone enjoy your weekend and I will probably be doing to you next weekend from the lovely abode in Florida!
1. On Sunday, Josh and I went to just outside of Haymarket, VA to Burnside Farms where they have almost a million Tulips and Daffodils that you can cut and buy. It was beautiful and a lovely morning and my flowers were gorgeous!
2. A few weeks ago, I ordered a new pair of running shoes from Dick's. They were so pretty and fit amazing and seemed really comfy until I actually tried to run in them. They made my shins and legs really hut after a couple runs. So sadly, I took them back. They were one of the top rated shoes so I know they are good, just not for me. So I then ordered these Asics Gel Cumulus 17. They didn't have the colors I wanted but these were my second ice for shoes and I love them! Still super happy with them after a few runs!
3. I started going to to Mom's Nutrition here in Waldorf, a really great grocery store in the area. I finally got to try these Epic Jerkys that I have been wanting to try for ages and they are awesome! I have tried a few different ones and love them. They have some unique types of flavors and meats and are also all grass fed humanely raised meats. They make me feel a little better about my love of jerky haha.
4. For anyone that hasn't watched Schitt's Creek, you should. It is currently in it's second season in the US on POP, and I believe the second season just finished in Canada as it is a Canadian show and airs on CBC. It is set in small town Ontario with an awesome Canadian cast including Eugene Levy and his two children, Catherine O'Hara and some other funny Canadian Actors that most Canadians will recognize from other shows. It is about a super wealthy family that loses everything and has to move to a small town that they had purchased as a joke years earlier. It is kind of the dry Canadian style of humor but is hilarious and the actors are perfect.
5. I thought I would share my favorite coffee drink of the moment, the Dirty Chai. I started drinking them a few months ago in Florida and am addicted. It is basically a Chai Latte with a shot of espresso. I get mine with skim milk and sometimes an extra shot or two of espresso when I need it. They are a delicious drink with some kick, and something different! I tried this Celestial Lattes version and it is pretty good for a grocery store one. Starbucks also makes a great one too.
Today I'm linking up with:
Jennie @ The Diary of a Real Housewife
Narci @ Grace and Love Blog
Tif @ Bright On A Budget
Christina @ Carolina Charm
Amy @ The Farmer's Wife