Image Map

Friday, January 5, 2018

Fab Friday Faves 1.5.18

Good morning everyone, and a very happy 2018! Lets hope this year is a little less bad news and a lot more good news! I haven't done a Friday 5 in a very long time, mostly because for a few weeks I literally had nothing to post, and then I got really busy and had a lot to post but just didn't have the time.  So, Some of the things that I was going to post, especially about Christmas, I have decided to do a full blog about my Christmas season.  Here are a few things that are mostly not Christmas related, and I will be back soon with my Christmas blog, as well as a 2017 year in review.  Everyone have a safe and warm weekend, especially those of you in this Bomb Hurricane thing that have gotten feet of snow and hurricane winds along the east Coast!


Josh and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary on December 12 (12-12-12).  Who can believe it has been 5 years?  We went to Bond 45 in National Harbor for a delicious steak dinner (Bond 45 in NYC was where we went for our 1 year dating anniversary) We also went to The Gaylord in National Harbor to see their amazing Christmas performance and light show.


Christmas Eve was on a Sunday this year, so there was still Football going on, like a normal Sunday.  Josh and I decided to go to the Redskins vs. Broncos game, because tickets were insanely cheap and we had nothing else to do.  When we got to the game we got a phone call from a friend of Josh's that they had room in their box (with free booze and food).  So of course we couldn't turn that down and got to watch the game and be warm (it was freezing out) and with some food and drink.  The Broncos lost but it was still fun! 


I haven't been able to wear my wedding set for almost a year now because my fingers have been too fat.  So, for our anniversary I decided I wanted to get them sized and all cleaned up and shiny.  They turned out like new and now I can wear them! 




Last time I was in Florida was Natural Balance's Christmas Open House.  I haven't been able to make it before so I thought this was a great opportunity.  I got some ear acupuncture (which really helped the migraine that I had), some cupping and a chair massage.  I also won one of the door prizes, some Eminence eye cream that is amazing.  I ended up buying a bunch more Eminence products too because I love it!  Also that day I went and got my Christmas nails done!  So cute!
I finally got a chance to try the "Creation Bar", a new ice cream / Froyo place pretty much across the street from the house.  They actually make the ice cream in front of you by blasting the ingredients with Liquid Nitrogen to freeze them.  The ice cream is delicious and really cool to watch them make!


Today I'm linking up with:




































SaveSaveSaveSave

1 comment:

  1. We were also at the Broncos-Redskins game. At least the tickets were cheap!

    ReplyDelete