Image Map

Friday, May 18, 2018

Fab Friday Faves 5.18.18

Hey and happy Friday everyone!  Not much to report besides that we are currently in some biblical style flood in Southern Maryland. I'm pretty sure I'm not even joking.  Josh went to night shift this week.  Not super ideal but it is what it is.  I've been making myself have some busier days, and some very boring evenings filled with cleaning and organizing.  Fun stuff!   Everyone have a great weekend, if you are on the Eastern Seaboard, stay dry!


On Monday, since Josh was switching to nights and wasn't really in the mood to sleep, we decided to go to the marina in Alexandria to Triple Craft.  I have been wanting to go here for a year since they opened last year.  They have crazy craft milkshakes (and you can make them adult milkshakes it you want) and awesome burgers.  It did not disappoint! If anything it was even better than we were expecting and a great location.  


Tuesday was Jackson's first birthday, so on Sunday we threw him a party with his nan and papa and some of the guy's coworkers.  We had a nice little BBQ and cake and of course presents!
We all know I love getting mail and I got this awesome package from Lindsey and Dave and the kids.    My favorite tea, a Boston Starbucks mug, some spices and some artwork!  Thanks guys! 


Josh and I went to Sweet Frog for some froyo on the weekend.  Its always delicious but they had chocolate covered strawberries for Mother's Day, so good!  


The Sephora birthday gift this year some Bite Beauty lipstick and I was so in love with the sample size, that I used the gift card that Imelda got me for my birthday to buy the full size.  Amuse Bouche- Chai.  I love this shade but there were about 20 that I wanted.

Today I'm linking up with:

SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment