Image Map

Friday, December 21, 2018

Fab Friday Faves 12.21.18

Hello everyone and happy last Friday before Christmas! Four more sleeps!  I am very ready for Christmas this year, even though I felt very late with everything until about last week.  It doesn't feel like Christmas weather here sadly, although in Florida I guess it really never does?  Yesterday, we had many, many inches of rain, and then today it was insanely windy (I've been here for two tropical storms and this is the windiest I've seen it), so it hasn't exactly been ideal.  For anyone that is wondering, Josh and I got some not so good news today regarding our IVF round we did a couple weeks ago.  A negative pregnancy test on Wednesday.  I had prepared myself as I was fairly certain that I wasn't but still, it is never easy.
Alright, since this is the last FFF before Christmas, everyone have an amazing week with loved ones and I hope Santa is good to all of you!


Finally got my Christmas nails on Wednesday!  So cute!
Palm Harbor had our Christmas parade on Saturday.  This is the first time we have attended and it was so great!  We live in a relatively small city and it is great to see the community come together.  The parade was fantastic and really put us in the Christmas spirit.  


On Sunday one of my neighbors had a bit of an accident (she is fine now) but her dog is her baby, so as soon as I knew some thing was going on we offered to look after her dog.  Dinner is the sweetest, tiniest, thing you'll ever meet.  We played fetch for a few hours until his mom got home and we were sad to see him go.  Fun fact:  his name is Dinner because he was rescued from the dog meat trade in Korea where he would have been "Dinner". 


 Saturday was also the Christmas Open House at my massage place, "Natural Balance." It is also a spa, and where I get most of my Eminence skincare products (I've raved about Eminence on here a few times).  Anyway, they had some raffles and I won this kit ($130 value) so I was super pumped and of course tried it out right away.  Love it!


Another one of my contest wins arrived today.  I won a Litter Robot and year supply of litter ($800 value).  I have been entering their "12 Days of Christmas" contest on their website for at least 3 years now and I finally won!  I can't really say this is a favorite at the moment, as I just got it set up and I have no idea if Smudge is even going to like it, but if she does, it will make my life easier.  For anyone that doesn't know, its an automated litter box, with wifi and an app and lights and is definitely the most high tech thing in our home.

Today I'm linking up with:

No comments:

Post a Comment