Image Map

Friday, August 30, 2019

Fab Friday Faves 8.30.19

Hello and happy Friday all!  Happy birthday to my lovely Mother-in-law today!  It's a bit of a scary Friday, for pretty much all of Florida right now, as we have a hurricane coming, and not much of an exact idea where.  Hoping it weakens and ends up being not as bad as they are saying.  We are on the opposite coast from landfall but it's looking like it could be still a cat 1 when it gets here.  Lets hope not.  Regardless, we will be taking everything out of the backyard tomorrow so nothing gets destroyed and we don't lose any windows.
other than that, not much is new from the last couple weeks.  We currently have 4 foster bunnies, as Thomas and Oreo are now back.  they house seems to be getting smaller but it is nice to have them all here.  Smudge is thrilled too haha.
Everyone have a safe weekend in Florida and a great weekend everywhere else!


On Saturday Josh and I went to Busch Gardens for Bierfest.  We wandered around some areas that we hadn't been before and found some new animals and fun stuff.  Josh went on the Montu ride, I did not! It was a good time but insanely hot, we only lasted a few hours. 


Josh stopped to get some cupcakes from my favorite place, Small Cakes in Oldsmar.  I have been wanting to try the Dunkaroos one for a long time and it was delicious, but they all were! 


Nail day was a couple days ago!  I'm slowly transitioning to some fall colors, even though it willl be months before it is fall here. 


A couple weeks ago, we went to the Mid Florida Credit Union Amphitheater for Heart, Joan Jett and Elle King. It was such a great show and the venue is awesome.  Elle King was way better than expected and Heart can still rock! 


I found a Spoonbill out at Honeymoon the other day.  It was my first that I have seen out there.  I love these birds!

Today I'm linking up with:




1 comment:

  1. Pretty nails! I'm not much into sweets but those cupcakes sure do look yummy.

    ReplyDelete