Image Map

Friday, December 27, 2019

Fab Friday Faves 12.27.19

It's the last Friday of 2019 and the decade! I hope everyone's Christmas and year were great.  There were a lot of ups and downs this year but I spent half the year pregnant with our baby boy, and that is the biggest blessing that we could have ever asked for.
We have had a pretty busy Christmas season considering we didn't have any visitors this year, but it is always good to stay busy.  Josh had Christmas Eve and Christmas day off and we made use of both days, doing some Christmasy events and going to Chad and Chrissy's to spend the day with their family that is down from Maine.  It was nice to be around some familiar faces and we had a great time and some great food.
I'm 31 weeks tomorrow! the nursery is almost complete and I have my shower coming up in a few weeks.  Things are getting real!
Every one have a great week and see you in 2020!


We spent Christmas morning opening gifts and having breakfast then headed to Orlando.  We face timed with my parents on the way and ended up talking to Polly. I didn't take any pictures in Orlando, we were having too much fun, but we had a really nice time


Smudge was her normal beautiful Christmas self. 


We checked out Indian Trails as we do every year, our amazing light display in town.  As usual it is pretty spectacular!


We also went to the Florida Botanical Gardens in Largo.  It was amazing!


I got a cheese Advent calendar from Target, because...cheese... and pregnant.  I got it not long before Christmas so I haven't finished it yet, but the cheeses in it are delicious!


Josh and I went to a Bucs game, a few days before Christmas. It was such a nicer day, and we had club seats so you can't go wrong, even if the home team loses.

Today I'm linking up with:

No comments:

Post a Comment