Image Map

Sunday, October 4, 2020

Fab Friday Faves 10.2.20

 Well hello! It's been a minute I know.  Who knew a 2-7 month old would only want to nap for 20-30 minutes at a time, leaving me with no time to do anything other than tidy up the house or have a quick shower?  Well it looks like hitting 7 months was the cure, as this week he has decided to nap twice a day for 1-1.5 hours, leaving me a bit of time to sit down, or do something that I actually want to do.  Although I probably have a million favorite things to report since the last time I did a blog, I'm going to keep it to just the last couple weeks. I plan on blogging some recipes and about our awesome trip to Marco Island sometime in the near future as well.  In the meantime, enjoy my last couple weeks! 

Nicole's birthday is right around the corner, and my next couple weeks are pretty busy, so we planned a day to get together with the boys to give her gifts and take her for lunch.  We started at Alafia State Park, where we had a little walk and enjoyed nature.  Then we went to one of my favorite places, Datz in Riverview for lunch.  I got the Porkfection sandwich and we both got the Cinnabunny drinks with little cinnamon buns on top.   A great day with some of my favorites.
 
 
Josh, Finn and I did the Rays 5K last weekend.  It was virtual this year and it was Finn's second 5k on his 7 month birthday.  
 I entered a contest a couple weeks ago from Drift Local, one of my favorite local apparel companies, as well as the Conscious Coconut, a local Coconut oil brand, and I'll be darned if I didn't win all these great prizes!
 
 

I have the yard mostly decorated for Halloween.  With a new addition of a creepy clown hanging from a tree.  I always have fun with it.  There are a few other things I didn't take pictures of too.  The first picture is hard to tell but there is a rat on the mailbox and a bat hanging from the tree.

 
Nicole has been telling me to try this creamer for ages but I couldn't find it (and neither could she), so when Target had it last week I grabbed us a couple.  And it is so good!  Give it a try! Something great for fall that isn't Pumpkin Spice. 
 

And, just for fun some pictures of Finn because he is so darned cute.  He also got his first tooth (finally) this week! We also turned his Gator into the Batgator while we were decorating outside. 


Today I'm linking up with:

Simply Sweet Home  / A Little Bit of Everything


No comments:

Post a Comment