Image Map

Friday, January 11, 2019

Fab Friday Faves 1.11.19

Happy Friday everyone!  Just a quick check in, since its been a few weeks since a FFF.  Not much new here to report, I've been taking down Christmas decorations, playing with the foster bunnies (see below), and trying to get back into the swing of things after the holidays.  Josh has been quite sick with a cold for about a week now, he is on the mend after a trip to the doctor on Wednesday (he didn't have a choice, I was over the sleepless nights).  Everyone have a great weekend!  Its been a bit chilly here again but this weekend is going to be absolutely perfect weather and I can't wait to enjoy it!  Oh and I almost forgot, a very happy birthday tomorrow to my Auntie Lorri!


We all saw that I got new hair, if you are on my Facebook or Instagram, but I don't think I shared my new glasses! I wanted a new pair to wear so I stop wrecking my tiffany glasses, and just for a change.   They are so cute, and they are a big change.



These are our new foster bunnies, Thomas and Oreo from Tampa Bay House Rabbit Rescue.  They are unbelievably sweet and well trained AND as much as I adore them, they are looking for their forever home, together. They love snuggles and exploring and snacking!



Even though I am sure most of you have seen it, I have to post my hair because, it's awesome.



This is just my 2018 Top Nine from Instagram.  Some fun memories from the beach, Saskatchewan, the Caribbean Festival, free Mac lipstick, Smudge and ice cream with Josh.



This one is a double whammy... My awesome new hat from MotherTrucker Co..  And its super cool even if you don't get the Merle Haggard reference.  Also the New Cinnamon Shortbread latte from Starbucks is really good!



January nails, just some beautiful merlot and some gold sparkle.  Classic!



Here are a few of my favorite nature-y pictures from the last couple weeks.  Brooker Creek Preserve this morning, Honeymoon Island sunrise a few days ago along with my shell haul from that morning and 2 Red Shoulder hawks on the fence by the school across the street on a foggy morning.

Today I'm linking up with:




1 comment:

  1. Those bunny pictures melt my heart. 🐰 Thanks so much for the birthday wishes, you sweet girl. ❤

    ReplyDelete