Image Map

Friday, March 8, 2019

Fab Friday Faves 3.8.19 Birthday Celebration Edition

Hello everybody!  Happy Friday and a happy belated birthday to me (and happy birthday to what seems to be half the people that I know). It has been a pretty quiet week, my birthday and the day after were the coldest temps we have had in Florida since January.  Just those 2 days, Of course! I have done a lot of yard work, I got a nice massage and played with all my birthday presents.  Today I had an ultrasound and blood tests for a round of testing before my next IVF cycle.   Everything went well and I got to meet the staff at the new Shady Grove office in Tampa. 

I did have a nice birthday too.  We decided against going to the Mardis Gras parade in Dunedin, it was cold and windy and rainy all day and I wasn't feeling like standing out freezing all night.  We went to one of our favorite places for dinner and then came home and finished opening my presents. 

Alright, have a great weekend y'all!  And thanks for all the birthday wishes and cards and gifts! 






My gifts, just begging to be opened. 



My gifts from the Marstons.  Super cute (and delicious smelling) Flamingo candles and a super cute dress and work out shirt. 





All my cute shirts from my parents. 


Some of my beloved Hilberg and Berk from my parents as well.  Such a beautiful set! 


Avocado tool from my parents. 


Jewelry travel case rom my parents.


My epic Canada Goose shirt from Miranda. 


All my stuff from Josh.  New Fitbit, A rock tumbler, Lodge cast iron Dutch oven and my telescopic shell grabbing pole. 


My gift cards from my parents in law. 



Love this shirt I won from Tall Grass Apparel in Regina.   Thanks to my brother for picking it up and Mom for sending it.


My cards. I love cards. 


Dinner at Craft Street Kitchen in Oldsmar. 


Josh's delicious shrimp and grits. 


 My delicious Shorty's Rebel Burger. 



 Me and my delicious Strawberry Limonata cake from Publix. 



And to end the night I had a lovely bath with my new bath tub caddy. And Smudge. 

Today I'm linking up with:

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday. Looks like you got some nice gifts. That Strawberry Limonata cake looks delish.

    ReplyDelete