Image Map

Friday, March 1, 2019

Fab Friday Faves 3.1.19

Okay guys, it's March. And even though it is my favorite month, how can it be March?  Wasn't it Christmas, like, yesterday?  Time just needs to slow down a bit, I'm going to be 36 in 4 days...
This week was quiet, lots of yard work and little tasks around the house that I have been putting off.  I bought some new bushes and sumer plants today, can't wait to get them all planted and spruce up the yard.  I actually spent a significant part of the week cleaning up leaves from our front yard.  It is constantly raining leaves, for about a week now, it's pretty insane.  Josh and I are off to our first Jay's spring training game of the year tomorrow (I was supposed to go on Tuesday but it poured and the game got cancelled) and to a beer festival on the waterfront in Dunedin.  A pretty good pre-birthday weekend! Everyone stay warm and out of the snow (if you are in Saskatchewan or Maine) and have a great weekend!



I found some more Apple Snail shells on the weekend, and also had a spare succulent sitting around, so I decided to plant the succulent in the shell, and it turned out so cute!



One of the best things about living in Florida is fresh produce year round.  We have a great outdoor produce market (Steve's) about 10 minutes from the house and I got all of this, this week for under $50 (the fillets were $20). It is also strawberry season in Florida right now, and these strawberries came from just a few miles away that morning and are so delicious!



I bought a Groupon a few weeks ago for a 36x24 canvas, and picked this photo that I took at Honeymoon Island a couple years ago.  It turned out beautifully and looks so good on one of the big empty walls upstairs.



We FINALLY went to try Ozona Pizza last weekend, after 3.5 years of saying we should, and it is soooo good! Almost New york style with homemade meatballs and sausage.  If you are in Northern Pinellas, or specifically Palm Harbor, check out this great pizza in one of our favorite neighborhoods.



Here are two of my Giveaway wins that I received this week.  The cute license plate "Farm" keychain from The Vintage Mint  (the little bunny was part of the packaging, but too cute not to share). And this awesome water bottle from Simple Modern.


Today I'm linking up with:

Simply Sweet Home / A Little Bit of Everything / Style Elixir / 

No comments:

Post a Comment