Image Map

Friday, June 14, 2019

Fab Friday Faves 6.14.19

Happy Friday Everyone! It has been a quick week, Stephanie and Steve's visit has flown by.  We have done quite a bit, but it has literally rained every day since they have been here.  Nine Inches since last Friday to be exact. Josh hurt his back on Monday and has been pretty much laid up since then, I got him to get some cupping done and go to the doctor, he is feeling better now.  They were all able to go on a deep sea fishing charter today and came home with a few fish so I am happy about that.  We aren't sure what we are up to this week with Josh's back and me not feeling well, but hopefully we can do something exciting!  Have a great weekend, all!



This weeks crazy weather gave me some beautiful cloud pictures on the Dunedin Causeway and Honeymoon Island.  Sadly, no pot of gold reported.


We went to our first Yankees farm team game at Steinbrenner Field on the weekend.  The Tampa Tarpons played the Georgia Fire Frogs.  It was really cool and the stadium is modeled after Yankee Stadium.


It was nail day on Wednesday, I decided on a pretty, classy, Tiffany inspired designed.


I got this pretty Chakra diffuser bracelet in the mail today from Blue Raven Handcrafted, out of Maryland.  She is moving and had all of her bracelets on sale earlier this week.  I love it! 


Stephanie and I went for pedicures at Happy Nails on Monday, much needed!

Today I'm linking up with:

No comments:

Post a Comment