Image Map

Friday, June 28, 2019

Fab Friday Faves 6.28.19

Happy Friday Everyone! And a Happy Canada Day to all my friends and family back home, and also Happy 4th of July to everyone else since I guess it will not quite be next Friday when it rolls around. It has been a good week, flew by as usual. It's still hot as heck here, too hot to do much outside, thats for sure.  Since I didn't do a post last Friday, I have included a few extras. Everyone enjoy your weekends and stay safe and cool!


These are our new foster bunnies, Juju and Pat. The arrived Sunday night and are very, very shy and skittish.  In the last 5 days the have definitely started to open up, enjoy treats and realize that the loooove head rubs.  They will need lots of love and attention but I know we can get them ready to be great pet bunnies.


Miz Moos were on Zulily a few weeks ago, and when I see my favorite brand of shoes on half price, I have to get some.  As usual, they are super comfy and cute.  I also realized I hadn't bought a pair of shoes of any sort in a year. Scary.


I won this great giveaway from some amazing local artisans and am so grateful, I love everything.  If you are interested in seeing who this awesome stuff is from, check out my Instagram. 


I forgot to pause my FabFitFun subscription after my last one (I usually only get one a year) but I am glad I got this one!  I got this awesome felt board, super cute kimono, star necklace, and the awesome masks and other products seen here.  I love this box!


 The other day at the beach I found a spoonbill feather in the sand.  I love these birds and I have never found a feather before so it will be put to good use.


My crepe Myrtle tree has apparently loved all the rain and intense heat.  I have never seen one with such huge beautiful blooms.


I finished another puzzle this week.  It's a 1000 piece and took me just over a week so I was pretty proud of myself!

Today I'm linking up with:


1 comment:

  1. I really, really like those shoes. That tree is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete