Image Map

Friday, July 19, 2019

Fab Friday Fave 7.19.19

Hello and happy Friday everyone!  It's late so this will be quick. Its only been 5 day since I did my last FIVE because I procrastinated last week, and I didn't want to continue being off track.  It has been a pretty quiet week, Josh is still in Maine, so it is me and Smudge and the bunnies just hanging out, doing some crafts and projects and little things around the house. He gets back on Monday, so maybe a little more excitement next time.  I'd like to send out my love to everyone that has been affected by the crazy severe weather back home in Saskatchewan in the last week <3 Everyone have a fun and safe weekend.


Some beach pictures from after the full moon the other morning.  The shelling was better than it has been in quite a while too, so I had a lovely walk and found some lovely shells. 


I got a couple flower arrangements this week.  One from my grandma Jean (the roses) and the tropical  one from Josh.  I'm too spoiled but it's been a while since I got flowers so I was loving it! 



This mural was at the mall the other day when I went to check out the Charming Charlie closing sale. I've really been trying to give off and receive good vibes only lately.  I'm over drama, and people that dull my shine and try to diminish the things I do and the things I am happy about that are going on in my life.  I have great friends and family and I don't need the ones that can't life me up or can't put any effort into our relationship! 


Josh bought me this puzzle before he left (I love stamps and have most of these)  and he thought that it would keep me occupied until he got home. It took me about 5 hours.  I have to say it was really fun to do an ONLY 500 piece puzzle! 


My Portulaca (yes like the weed that I also have growing wild in my yard) has been blooming so beautifully for a few weeks now.  Who knew this could be so pretty! 


I don't think these need any further description. YUM.

Today I'm linking up with:

2 comments:

  1. Those Cookie Dough Chunks look darn delicious! Those flower bouquets are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cookie dough looks tasty! I'll keep an eye out for that.

    ReplyDelete