Image Map

Thursday, July 18, 2019

*recipe* Key Lime Pie Popsicles




There's no secret that I love Key Lime everything.  My first real Key Lime treat was Frozen chocolate  covered key lime pie on a stick in Key West after our wedding.  Since then, I pretty much get it everywhere I can (There is a lot of Key Lime stuff all over Florida). When I saw this recipe on Facebook (thanks Miranda!) I had to make them.  They are delicious!  Mine obviously aren't as pretty as the pictures floating around but I can guarantee they taste just as good.  Also, secret tip, the mix before it is frozen is just as good as the popsicles, it's lucky I even filled up the molds.

Ingredients

  • 1 (3.4oz) package instant vanilla pudding
  • 1 (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
  • 2/3 cup fresh key lime juice
  • 2/3 cup whole milk
  • 1 tbsp lime zest
  • 1/2 cup graham crackers, crushed (about 2 sheets)


Directions

In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, condensed milk, lime juice, milk and lime zest. Whisk until smooth then transfer to popsicle molds. 


Top each popsicle with 1 tbsp graham cracker crumbs (I used less because I don't actually love graham crackers). Insert popsicle stick into each popsicle and freeze 6 hours or until frozen.

Before serving, run under warm water to loosen the popsicles. 

Thanks to Delish.com for the recipe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment