Image Map

Saturday, January 11, 2020

Fab Friday Faves 1.10.20

Yup, I'm a day late again!  I've been busy, but here is a quick Fab 5.  I'm 33 weeks pregnant today! that means I should have about 6 weeks left to go (I will be induced before my Feb 29 due date). This seems so quick I feel lost and like I have so much left to do.  The nursery is almost completely done, just a couple finishing touches left.  I have my baby shower next weekend and some maternity photos at the beach booked for Feb 2 (I didn't realize it was Super Bowl when I booked!) after that it should be smooth sailing, I hope! I've made myself a schedule, a different room and area to clean and organize for the next month, when really I just want to sit around, or more accurately, nap. I haven't been sleeping at night due mostly to Braxton Hicks and also just randomly waking up wide awake, but I do seem to be able to nap.  Warning to any women planning on getting pregnant, it may seem when you have a friend that is pregnant that they are pregnant for like, 3 years... but when it is you, it goes by in a flash, at least until the point I am at now.  Maybe the last moth will be 4562 days long, and I kinda hope that it is.  
Not much new other than that in the McMann household!  Happy birthday to Auntie Lorri tomorrow! 
See everyone next week, maybe. 


Last weekend we drove down to Punta Gorda for Raymond's first birthday party with the Wilcox clan.  We had a lovely time with them all again, and are very appreciative to have some "family" to spend some time with.  We had cake, present and a boat ride through the canals.  The guys had no success fishing so they decided to fish for coconuts.  Word of advice, don't chop open floating coconuts, they are mostly rotten and smell really bad.


A few days after Christmas, we went to Enchant, the world's largest Christmas light maze.  There was also a skating track and some amazing food and crafts.  We should have went earlier, but it just didn't work out and the night s we tried were sold out. It was amazing, and if it comes to your city next year, be sure to check it out.


I'm so in love with my new nails! 


Josh and I went to my first NHL game of the year this week, the Lightning vs Coyotes.  He's been to a couple, but managed to snag a ticket for his hockey fan wife for this one.  We all know I LOVE hockey games, so it was nice, especially since it will likely be my last one at least for this season.


This was our NYE and I didn't mind at all.  I think Josh maybe would have liked to have done something more but guess who was asleep before I was?  Also this is our Ultimate Sac, one of our Christmas gifts to us.  It is pretty awesome, but not super pregnancy friendly, only because it is a touch difficult to roll out of haha.


Today I'm linking up with:



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for thinking of me! Your card was here in lots of time and I will open it tomorrow. ❤
    I absolutely LOVE your nails!! Have been thinking about you lots. Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete