Image Map

Friday, January 24, 2020

Fab Friday Faves 1.24.20

Hi everyone! Happy Friday!  Well as of today i have only about a month at most of pregnancy left.  How is this possible?  I really don't feel ready, but I think we are actually as ready as possible.  I just have a couple more weeks of nesting left that I'd like to get done. Baby was great at my appointment on Thursday, he's pretty much ready to go.
Stayed tuned for a few more blogs (I hope) before his arrival.


We finally got to see our little man's face again this week.  He hadn't been in a good position for a few weeks.  How cute is he?  I can't wait to kiss those little lips! 


My baby shower was last Saturday, and I was so spoiled!  thanks to Nicole for all of the amazing food (She made me Nanaimo bars and scones) and all my girls for the amazing gifts (including the ones that sent stuf for me). We had a great afternoon!  


Tuesday, Nicole, Jackson, Beth, Owen and I went down to Apollo Beach to see the manatees on the coldest day of the year so far.  There were quite a few out taking shelter.  I do this every year and I love seeing them.  We also went to Goodson Strawberry farm for some strawberries and the best Strawberry shortcake (with ice cream and whipped cream).


Smudge is being such a good big sister.  She loves being next to my belly and baby loves kicking when he hears her meow.  It is so sweet!  




I came across this little guy while shelling the other day.  He has quite the shell!


Today, I'm linking up with:

Bright On A Budget / Simply Sweet Home / 
A Little Bit of Everything / 

No comments:

Post a Comment