Image Map

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Enjoying the Lima Summer

I know I haven't been blogging much lately, I seem to have almost ran out of things to do in Lima? Doubtful, I think I am just being a bit lazy.  I have been filling my time though, having lunches and nights out with the girls and just enjoying the weather.  Here are some photos of a few of those things.  Enjoy, and I will be back with more of the amazing Peru soon!

Josh and I headed down to La Rosa Nautica on his last  day off (over a month ago!) for dinner.  We had a great time, amazing food and a fantastic view.








Before one of our girl's nights out at Panchita.

My new friend Nilma and I at my favorite restaurant Saqra.  Along with pineapple Picarones.  One of my favorite Peruvian sweet treats.


Nilma and I at an Internations girls shopping night.  We met the fabulous Claire, who is here from Minnesota, living with her boyfriend.  We found these great vintage hats.


Sandy, Jules and myself at Lima 27.  Another amazing dining experience before a night of Salsa.





 Drinks with the girls at the Business Towers Hotel.  They had a car in the lobby... I found the sign. 


Enjoying Dom and Nilma's pool with the cutest little guy!

Me and Tonka, before another girls night to La Candelaria, a traditional Peruvian show where they showcase all different styles of song and dance from all over Peru.  Amazing. 






At a ladies champagne night.  I met all sorts of new women, some ambassadors from all over the world and some fellow Canadian girls. 



At the Canadian Embassy watching Canada beat the US in the Olympic semifinal game.  Go CANADA!


And finally, the La Noche En Blanco in Barranco.  Another night with some great women all dressed in white.  Too much fun!




















No comments:

Post a Comment