Image Map

Friday, June 20, 2014

Fab Friday Faves 6.20.14

Wow, I can't believe it has been a whole week since I blogged last.  Whoops.  I wasn't planning on going this long again!  The week really got away from me I guess.  Its been pretty uneventful, but still busy getting settled.  There were also a couple trips into the city, and I must say, I still love it, minus the fact that I don't seem to know the subways as well as I used to.  I also went on the Sex and the City tour for the second time with Nilma, my darling friend who currently lives in Lima.  It was so good to see her and have a visit, and enjoy the awesome tour!  I will be blogging about it in a couple months after Miranda and I go on it, but I included one of our pictures here.  I also have been doing some shopping and having quality time with Nicole which I am taking full advantage of.  We even had a little poo,l party and BBQ with the guys which was so much fun! Josh and I found the "Groove on Grove" last night as well.  Live local music on the square in Jersey City, about a 15 minute walk away.  It was fantastic and they have some delicious food vendors too.  We will definitely be making it a weekly stop for the summer.  Oh and Of course, I have a mild case of World Cup fever!  I got a little more addicted to futbol in Peru and love watching! (Go BRASIL and GERMANY!)

Anyway, everyone have a fantastic weekend, and I promise I'll be back this coming week before I leave for Saskatchewan on the 29th!






1. The Sex and the City Tour with my sweet Nilma!  Such a fantastic day, and an early birthday celebration for her.  This picture is in front of Steve and Aiden's Scout Bar (actually Onieals bar, which is amazing!) on Grand St. in the Village.

2. Pizza from Lombardis on Bleeker St. in Manhattan.   Rated as one of the best in the world and I can't disagree!  Mmmmmm.  It is also known as the first licensed pizzeria in the USA.

3. The Papyrus birthday card I bought for Nilma.  I knew it was adorable when I saw the front, but when I opened it, I just fell in love with the cupcake liner in the envelope.

4. These Michael Kors fringe bags.  It was love at first sight.  On the SATC Tour we got 20% off coupons, and I didn't even use it for one of these, talk about self restraint!

5. These are my dollar herb pots I bought at Target in Bangor, ME.  I had very little faith that they would grow, but they did.  So well!  So excited for fresh chives and Basil!

Today I'm Linking up with:

Lauren @The Lauren Elizabeth     
Lauren@Style Elixir          
                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment