Image Map

Friday, October 13, 2017

Fab Friday Faves 10.13.17

Happy Friday Y'all!  And Happy Friday the 13th??  Is that a thing?  I know it's silly, but I still get a little freaked out on this day.  Josh has been gone this week to Pittsburgh for training, so Smudge and I have been hanging out having girl time, and I've hung out with Jules and Nicole and Jackson to get some human interaction.  I'm planning on going out to Purse State Park this morning to look for some shark teeth, hopefully I don't run into the Goatman.  The leaves have finally started to turn here, and Wednesday the temperature dropped below 80, thank goodness.  Bring on Fall!  Have a great weekend everyone!



I got this months FabFitFun box a few days ago and it is so amazing!  This is one box that I totally recommend if you can swing it.  Click here to sign up and get a discount!





Another, more low key box that I got was the #sendjoy box.  This was a group of 100 girl that made up cute little fall boxes to send to another random woman to make them smile.  I am in love with mine.



I went out for two Mexican lunches this week, one at Rosa Mexicano in National Harbor with Jules and to Cafe Rio here in Waldorf with Nicole and Jackson.  Both meals were delicious!  Rosa Mexicano is probably my favorite Mexican restaurant, plus their Sangria is delish.



Somehow I forgot to include this in last weeks 5, but I got my DNA results back from Ancestry.com! As you can see, I am quite a mix, and I was a little surprised by the results.  If you want to get a DNA test check out Ancestry.com.



On Saturday Josh and I went to downtown La Plata to Rocktoberfest.  There were a ton of really awesome bands and great food.  We had no idea that it would be so awesome, I totally recommend checking it out next year.

Today I'm linking up with:










SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. That food looks delish. I like to eat at Mexican restaurants too. How neat to know your DNA results!

    ReplyDelete