Image Map

Friday, October 6, 2017

Fab Friday Faves 10.6.17

Good morning! So, ya, I haven't blogged in over a month.  I can't actually believe it has been that long, but I really have been busy! Josh has been working less hours than usual, so, we have sen trying to take advantage of that.  I spent over a week in Florida, celebrating Josh's birthday and cleaning up from Hurricane Irma (our damage was minimal, just a lot of mess) and during that trip, I ended up badly dislocating me kneecap and (I think) breaking my wrist. So I was laid up and not exactly in a good mood. I was back for a few short days before Miranda came for almost a week, so we spent our time touring around DC and the area and just in general being busy.  So I think, that today is the first time in quite a while that I haven't had some sort of excuse! Since I haven't done a Friday blog in so long, and really don't have much to report from this week, besides Miranda's trip (which will have it's own blog)  I am going to share a few highlights from the past month.  Everyone have an awesome weekend, stay safe, and tune in again soon!


As I mentioned, Miranda was here for a few days and we did all the DC stuff you have to do... all the monuments, a Brew Tour, a Nationals Game and a quick trip to Baltimore and of course shopping.  We had a great time, and check out my upcoming blog for more.  


In Tampa, before we went to the Bucs v. Bears game, we stopped in at Datz.  I have been wanting to go here since before we moved here because of their insane brunch menu.  They have become famous across the country for their crazy sandwiches, desserts and drinks.  It was as delicious as the hype with awesome service.  But be sure to call ahead or it may take your hours to get in!


Smudge Celebrated her 11th birthday on September 10th so she got a special hat and birthday cake!  She loved it.


I got this gorgeous Charmed Aroma ring, from my latest candle, a pineapple, while I was at the house.  Not only is the ring really nice, the candle smelled amazing!



 I got a hair cut and color, FINALLY, that I don't mind.  If anyone can tell me any places in Southern Maryland or DC where I can get a good haircut and color that don't charge an arm and a leg, I would really appreciate it!

Today I'm linking up with:



SaveSave

1 comment: