Image Map

Friday, November 10, 2017

Fab Friday Faves 11.10.17

Greeting friends and happy Friday from sunny Florida!  I spent a couple days with my friends Lindsey and Dave at their timeshare just outside of Disney World and of course a day at the Magic Kingdom with them and the kids.  It was so much fun!  On the weekend, Josh and I went for a couple drives to check out some of our favorite areas of Maryland and Virginia and now I am at our house in Florida, and headed out to a couple different holiday markets and events today and this weekend.  Everyone have an awesome weekend and come back soon to check out my full Disney blog!




On wednesday, I spent 8am to 10pm at Disney World with my friends Dave and Lindsey and their three kids.  We had such a great day checking out the Magic Kingdom, going on rides, eating food (especially my Dole whip Float) and meeting Disney characters of course.  Stay tuned for a full blog on this awesome day!


On Sunday, Josh and I went for a drive to Fredricksburg, VA, a adorable historic town near Shenandoah.  We walked around and checked out some antique stores had a delicious brunch and just enjoyed the foliage.



On Saturday I was craving good Bar-B-Que so we drove about an hour away in Hollywood, MD and went to one of my favorite places ever, Mission BBQ.  I pretty much ate all the meats and enjoyed every bite.  This place is delicious!


When I got to the house here in Florida, my Plumeria were blooming!  These are my favorite tropical flowers and we have a huge tree in our backyard.  I either missed them last year or they didn't bloom and I was so happy to see them this year.


I got a facial from my girl Francesca at Natural Balance in Palm Harbor.  It was all Eminence products, which I love and my skin looks and feels amazing!

Today I'm linking up with:









SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment