Image Map

Friday, November 3, 2017

Fab Friday Faves 11.3.17

Good morning all!  I hope everyone had a fun Halloween, and just an awesome week in general while enjoying all that halloween candy.   On Saturday, we took a quick drive out to Colonial beach to check out some foliage and have lunch, and explore that area little more.  It has been a very quiet week in general for me, with quite a storm on Sunday into Monday, and really only Halloween to break up the week. Today, Nicole and I are going to Subway for National Sandwich Day, they do buy one get one subs.  It is my yearly trip to Subway haha.  I'm not sure what Josh and I are up to this weekend but hopefully we can find some thing to enjoy the gorgeous weather all weekend!  Everyone else enjoy it to, and see you next week! 


Smudge dressed up as a pirate for Halloween, and Nicole and Jackson came down to get a picture with her and my pumpkins.  We had fun trying to get pictures of both (never work with babies and animals, right?) and had a nice little visit.  I also tried out my Target "Cheers, Witches" wine glass.  


I won two contests this week.  One for some Snackwells cookies, which I got in the mail yesterday, and for some Rescue Sleep Vitamins, which I am super excited to try!


Old Navy's graphic tee game is on point lately!  I got this super cute "Queen of Naps, Weekends, Prosecco & Brunch one, a couple weeks ago, and this cute Halloween "This is my costume" cat one for Halloween.  And with recent sales, I got them for $7 each!




We got this Hamilton Beach Party Popper as our choice from Josh's company, for his 10 year anniversary present.  I love popcorn, and have been complaining for years that my $5 popper we found at a discount store, needed to be upgraded, so I am really happy with this!  It makes an insane amount of popcorn and it is perfectly popped!


I received this Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse in my last FabFitFun box, and I really didn't think much of it at first, but I love it!  It is one step, doesn't wear my hair down and gets it clean and is PH balanced so it won't wreck my blonde.  I will definitely consider being more once this bottle runs out.


Today I'm linking up with:

Smidge of This / Simply Sweet Home / Bright On A Budget / Style Elixir / Sincerely, Paula / A Little Bit of Everything / 



SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love that cat costume! Your pumpkin decor is so pretty. Contest wins are always great.

    ReplyDelete