Image Map

Friday, November 24, 2017

Fab Friday Faves 11.24.17

Hey everyone!  I hope everyone in the US had a very happy Thanksgiving yesterday, I know that I ate way too much and still feel full.  I did the whole shebang and we had our friend Terry over to enjoy it with us.  In Josh's line of work, everyone that travels are usually hundreds of miles from their family and, save for a few of us couples, most of the guys are alone, so we like to have group holidays as often as possible.  Josh has to work today and tomorrow so I'm headed out for some Black Friday shopping (where we live it is mostly just for the ghetto entertainment value) and Shop Small Saturday tomorrow.  Have an awesome rest of the weekend with your family and friends, and Canada, stay warm!

When I was in Florida last week I went to Dogtoberfest in Dunedin.  This was a huge event with 50 dog rescues and some really cool events for both people and dogs.  One of the premier events was the Running of the Wieners, which is exactly why is sounds like, a whole bunch of wiener dogs racing.  It was pretty much the cutest thing ever, and I met some amazing rescue dogs.  they adopted out over 150 dogs that day too.  Btw, the top left photo is a skunk! 


While I was at the house I of course had to go check out the sunset one evening.  When I got to my favorite sunset spot there was not only a gorgeous rainbow, but a really pretty double rainbow.  


The National Harbor Christmas Tree (in DC) is up and lit, so josh and I went in for a delicious dinner to Rosa Mexicano and checked out the tree.  


Obviously, yesterday was Thanksgiving and I made the whole big meal.  Turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, green Bean Casserole, peas, cranberry sauce, crescent rolls and pumpkin pie.  It turned out really well and the guys wouldn't stop raving!



 La Croix came out with a Key Lime sparkling water, and we all know I love Key Lime.  It is so good!


Today I'm linking up with:


No comments:

Post a Comment