Image Map

Friday, February 2, 2018

Fab Friday Faves 02.02.18

It's Groundhog Day! And happy Friday everyone!  I'm back in Maryland as of Wednesday...  I swear when I leave and come back it just gets worse and worse, well compared to our place in Florida anyway.  And I miss my parents!  We had a great month together exploring Florida, doing house stuff and just relaxing.  I'm going to share a few things from this last week since I don't want to ruin my Florida trip blog!  Everyone have a great weekend, and I'll try to pop in more now that I'm back in MD with a little less to do.


Last Saturday, my parents and I went to down to the Gasparilla Festival in Tampa.  It is one of the biggest events of the year with about half a million people attending the boat parade, land parade and festivities celebrating pirates.  This year falling on the same weekend was the NHL All Star Weekend in the same area in downtown so it was extra crazy.  We took in the parade and walked around checking out all the festivities.
I've been looking for a TV stand for two years now, since we bought our house and finally decided to pull the trigger on one I've been eyeing for at least a year.  It fits in perfectly and it really completes the living room. 


I got my Valentines nails done by Tee on Wednesday, right before I flew back to MD.  They turned out so cute and I'm a little obsessed with the heart!


I went out on Tuesday night after my parents left to check out the sunset at Sunset Park in Tarpon Springs and was not disappointed.    Not only that, the massive Supermoon was rising behind me at the same time as the sun was setting.


I had some fun bird encounters the last few days at the house, including my Cardinal couple that live in my bushes finally returning after taking a vacation because I had Smudge with me.  Also, these Sandhill Cranes (they are almost as tall as me!) that spent a couple weeks eating every morning in the school yard across the street and this little hawk that was also just hanging out at the school.

Today I'm linking up with:







SaveSaveSaveSave

2 comments: