Image Map

Friday, February 23, 2018

Fab Friday Faves 2.23.18

Hello and a happy, rainy Friday (surprise surprise) from Maryland.  It has taken me 2 weeks to come up with five favorites, sadly.... the weather here really is being annoyingly crappy.  Rain and cold and mostly dreary days.  I've been doing a lot of cooking and baking and dreaming about my next trip to Florida! Everyone have a safe weekend, and I hope it is less rainy than it is here! 


We usually do pretty standard Valentine's Day, a nice dinner after work or something like that.  This year we decided to mix things up and I picked Josh up at work and we went to a new winery that was doing a wine and chocolate pairing, which turned out really fun, and then we ordered pizza for when we got home.  It was a lot more relaxing than usual and it was great!  I also got a bunch of treats from both Josh and Nicole and a lovely dozen roses from Josh.  


I finally got to watch this little guy for an hour and a half the other day and we had such a good time! He never fussed and we had a great time playing and people watching and he never even fussed.  


I pretty much crave Sushi all the time lately for some reason, and sadly, we don't have much choice for good Sushi in Waldorf.  So, on the weekend we made the trek to Prince Frederick (only about 35 minutes away) to Nagoya that has some awesome rolls.  So good and it should have quenched my craving for a few days! 


Though the weather has been crap, there are signs of spring finally.  These Daffodils are growing wild all over the American Chestnut Land Trust Trails just outside of Prince Frederick.  I hope they are a sign of good weather to come! 


I made some homemade Ramen this week and I always forget how delicious it is.  I use Trader Joe's Pork Belly and a ton of veggies and of course a pocked egg, but I over poached it this time.  Still amazing! 


 I also have to acknowledge National Margarita Day yesterday... Cheers!

Today I'm linking up with:














SaveSave

1 comment: