Image Map

Friday, February 22, 2019

Fab Friday Faves 2.22.19

Hello all, and happy Friday from insane, record breaking heat, Florida. Seriously, it's so hot here right now.  Not much to report this week, I've mostly just been doing yard work and running and enjoying this heat wave, although it is Florida, it could be like this for the next 9 months. This weekend we are going down to Punta Gorda to visit some family and explore that area some more. Everyone have a great weekend, and see you next week!

First thing up on the list is the Etsy shop that I started this week.  Right now I am just selling bulk shells, hopefully eventually I will get some crafts on there too.  If you need any shells for crafts, decorations or just to display, I'm your woman. And yes I will ship to Canada.



Thursday was National Love Your Pet Day and how could you not love these three faces?  


I went out shelling a couple days this week, it was low tide first thing in the morning, not only did I get an epic sunrise and a great shell haul but I found my first Florida shark tooth!


On Saturday, we went to Crooked Thumb Brewing in Safety Harbor, for their limited Girl Scout Cookie Beer release.  Their Girl Scout beers were all delicious (especially the Lemon Vanilla Gold Ale that tastes just like a Savannah Smile!) And there were actual Girl Scouts there selling cookies.... smart, catch the drunk people. 


How cute are these little plant stakes from the Target Dollar Spot?  


I finally bought myself a cute tea box.  This has been on my "list" for a few years, and I saw this one on Zulily and thought I may as well just get it.  And I love it!  

Today I'm linking up with:

No comments:

Post a Comment