Image Map

Friday, January 3, 2014

Fab Friday Faves 01.03.14

Good morning!  I hope everyone has recovered from their NYE shenanigans and are ready for the weekend after a short work week.  I will keep it short and sweet since I haven't really done much since my last post other than go for some walks and make beef jerky (well, it is in the oven right now, I will share the recipe if it turns out!).  Enjoy my Friday Faves and check back this weekend for a new favorite cookie recipe! 






1. A picture through the mosaic porthole at Parque Del Amor, in Miraflores close to my place. Beautiful.  I never get tired of the view here.

2. The lobby in our building had some creative stone work done the other day... a flower under the palm tree.  I thought it was pretty cute.

3.  This glass jar of starfish was at Maras Restaurante at the Westin on NYE.  I need one of these for our house when we get one because I LOVE starfish and plan on having ocean themes.

4. This unicorn is stenciled on a wall that I walk passed all the time and I have never noticed it before.  It made me smile.

5. Some graffiti motivation on the street along the cliffs where I run.  By the time I get to this point I always need it!

<3

Today I'm linking up with:

Lauren @The Lauren Elizabeth
Jennie @The Diary of a Real Housewife
Lauren @Style Elixir
Lulu @Simply Lulu Style


5 comments:

  1. Those are some beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your photos! Thanks so much for sharing and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun series of photos. I need to see something like #5 along my running route!

    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanya: Your photos express so much about what you've been up to and I enjoyed the views. The second photo is intriguing and the last photo is simply hilarious. Thanks for sharing. I hopped over from Style Elixir's link-up. I am happy I visited.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is so cute, found you through Style Elixir! Would love it if we would follow each other? Visit my blog and let me know. :))

    Sincerely,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete