Image Map

Friday, May 2, 2014

Fab Friday Faves 5.2.14

Well everyone, this will be my last Friday Five from Peru and I am so sad!  There will be several more blog posts about Peru, and probably one every now and then about how much I will it here.  I'm off for more adventures very soon.  Monday, to Florida for a week for some R&R then to Maine, and then we will just have to see what comes after that.  I will do my best to keep everyone up to date, and do exciting things to blog about.  Have a great weekend all!






1.  Since I'm leaving so soon, I have been pretty sentimental the last few days so I have included the Miraflores sign on the beach.  This has been my home for a year and has treated me very well.  I will miss the city, my friends, and the food so much!

2.  Walking down a street today, I noticed this super  random cow in someone's front yard.  Somehow I have never noticed it before.  I think I need one.  

3.  I took the cats t othe vet yesterday to get their International travel documents, and while I was there I was introduced to these little adorable balls of fur.  They had been abandoned, thrown in a dumpster and rescued by a kind citizen.  They are so sweet and available for adoption at Animal Place Vet in Miraflores.  If you are in Lima, you should go get one!  They also have another kitten there that is also a sweetheart and was found in an abandoned home.  

4.  These stupid shoes can be found at Do It! accessories in Lima... but not in my size.  I have looked everywhere!  If anyone in the US knows where I can find a similar pair please let me know!

5.  Random street dancing in Parque Kennedy in Miraflores.  A few days a week you can find crowds of people out doing Salsa or Flamenco or just enjoying some music.  It is so fun and amazing to watch.


This week I am linking up with....

Lauren @The Lauren Elizabeth
Lauren @Style Elixir
Jennie @The Diary of a Real Housewife
Darci @The Good Life Blog

2 comments:

  1. You will miss Peru and Peru and your friends will miss you too,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness those shoes are awesome! I hope you find some in your size- I think I would wear those every day if I had a pair!

    I found you through the link up! I hope you have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete