Image Map

Friday, May 9, 2014

Fab Friday Faves 5.9.14

Greetings, Dolls, from hot, sunny, amazing Ft. Lauderdale, Florida!  LOVING this place so I am going to keep this Fab Faves short and sweet.  It has been a fantastic few days in the Sunshine State, but I am still missing my Limeños!  I must say that having some dill pickle chips, chicken wings and beef jerky while speaking English has felt pretty good.  Have a great week my lovelies and hopefully I will have a post about my Florida week on the ASAP!








1. Custom made coolest shirt ever. That is all. 

2. I don't think I have ever been to a real Cinco De mayo celebration before because this was off the chain!  Check out a Roccos Tacos location for some DELISH food and an amazing time.  I got some sweet swag and got to catch some money from the roof and while watching people drinking a lot of tequila.

3. This Paella... one of my favorite foods and the best I have ever had. To. Die. For. at Coconuts.

4. My first time in the Everglades and wild gator.  Thanks to the Gator Boys (from the TV show on Animal Planet) at the Everglades Holiday Park and Gator Rescue for making this the coolest experience.  We got to ride in an airboat and tour around the Glades, seeing some cool wildlife and a one of a kind ecosystem.

5. This one doesn't need much description.  I can't say it gets much better than this <3


Today I am linking up with:

Jennie @The Diary of a Real Housewife
Lauren @The Lauren Elizabeth
Lauren @Style Elixir


3 comments:

  1. Hello and Happy Friday from the link up! So glad you're having such a fab vacay!! Swooning over #5!! ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great trip and a great place to be for cinco de mayo!

    Ella | www.towanderandtoroam.blogspot.com 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time! Wish I was at #5 right now :)

    I'd love for you to come visit and maybe even sign up for my favorite color swap!

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2014/05/tea-time-4914.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete