Image Map

Friday, July 18, 2014

Fab Friday Faves 07.18.14

Happy Friday everyone!  This is a quick and late Friday Faves.  I am nearing the end of my visit home and here are a few of my favorite things from my trip so far.  







1. Flax fields in bloom, the most beautiful crop!

2. This book, I didn't buy it but I want it, and it looks fantastic.  I love random trivia!

3. My nails, my first pretty gel nails in way too long.  They were done by the fabulous Melanie in Swift Current and match my dress for Luke and Vanessa's wedding next weekend.

4. My best mommy and I at the Cypress Hills Vineyard and Winery.  We had a great afternoon and some of my favorite wine in the world.

5. A Caesar!  So much better than a Bloody Mary, and only available in Canada.  Love these, and at Original Joes, if you  Hashtag #CaesarLove on instagram you can win a trip to Vegas!

Today I am linking up with:

Lauren @ The Lauren Elizabeth
Lauren @ Style Elixir


No comments:

Post a Comment