Image Map

Sunday, November 16, 2014

A Central Park Engagement Shoot

last weekend, my cousin Amanda and her boyfriend Christopher came to NYC for a little romantic getaway.  Little did I know that, Christopher had an ulterior motive, proposing!  Amanda and I have always been super close and I absolutely adore Christopher so I was over the moon excited for them especially since Josh and I also got engaged in NYC.  I was honored to be part of their engagement weekend and even more excited to go to Central Park to take a few engagement photos for the beaming couple.  It is obvious how in love they are, and I can't wait for the big day.  Enjoy these photos and please keep in mind, I am no photographer and don't claim to be haha!

















After the Park, we went to Tiffany to pick up the ring that they had picked out so I had to get a picture of them there as well, although the constant mass of people walking by made it rather difficult!


No comments:

Post a Comment