Image Map

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Pumpkin Spice Fever

As I'm sure everyone has noticed, over the last few years, there has been an explosion of Pumpkin Spice flavored items.  I totally jumped on the Starbucks PSL bandwagon when it started a few years ago, but since then my taste for the autumn flavoring has grown to a lot of other delicious items.  Here are some of my favorites for everyone to try before the season is over.


Dairy Queen Pumpkin Pie Blizzard- This was another first pumpkin love of mine, it can't get better than this!

McKenzie's Pumpkin Jack Hard Cider- This one I think is only available in the New York area, but if you can get it, it is the best cider you will ever had, hands down.

Pepperidge Farm Pumpkin Spice Swirl Bread- Anyone that loves cinnamon raisin bread will love this  because it is pretty much the same, with just a hint of pumpkin.  So good toasted with some butter.

Bailey's Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer- Nothing better than curling up with a hot cup of coffee with this creamer.  Lots of it because it is so delicious.

Godiva Pumpkin Trufflelata-  Godiva is the best ice cream and this thing with the whipped cream on top is like heaven in a cup.  Keep in mind this has to be a days worth of calories, but so worth it!

Godiva's Pumpkin Truffles-  Once again, it is hard to beat Godiva's chocolate and this are very pumpkiny and melty delicious.

Pumpkin Spice Kisses- More pumpkin chocolate with a pumpkin truffle center.  Not quite Godiva, but delicious and a lot cheaper.

Pumpkin Spice M&Ms- I love M&Ms and even those these are not very pumpkiny at all they are still so good, I also made cookies with them and they are even better in those.

Russel Stover Pumpkin Pie-  This is great and it even has a graham crust, I could have eaten about five.

Creative Snacks Co. Pumpkin Spice Yogurt Pretzels-  I found these at the local Morton Williams specialty grocery store, and bought them strictly for blog research.  I dare you to try to stop eating them.

So Delicious Pumpkin Spice Coconut Milk- Pumpkin Spice and Coconut?  Two of my favorite things!

Talenti Gelato Pumpkin Pie- Talenti makes pretty much the best gelato and it shows in the price, but this is worth indulging.  Tastes exactly like pumpkin pie.  And it's gelato so it is healthier right? ;)

Pumpkin Spice Oreos-  I was skeptical of these at first because I had read some unfavorable reviews, but Nicole convinced me to give them a try and I am hooked!  I don't even really care for Oreo's!  The best way to eat these is dipped in a cup of coffee with the Bailey's pumpkin spice creamer!

Shocktop Pumpkin Wheat Beer-  I have tried pretty much every pumpkin beer in existence this year (I don't like beer, only pumpkin beer so I have to take advantage of October and November) and I have a couple favorites including Shipyard Pumpkinhead and Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin Ale, but I still think that this one is my favorite.  Especially with a cinnamon sugar rim.

Kobrick Coffee October Fest Lattes- I have a Kobrick Coffeeshop across the street from my apartment and these are the best pumpkin lattes that are out there (GASP! Even better than Starbucks PSL)  The Jack O'Latte is a mix of pumpkin and toasted marshmallow flavorings and the Pumpkin Pie is Pumpkin and cinnamon flavorings. OMG



Try all of these things, totally worth it!  And they won't be around long.  Everyone have a great night and stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment