Image Map

Friday, December 25, 2015

Fab Friday Faves 12.25.15

Merry Christmas everyone!  I am sure I am probably the only person doing this post today, but I had some Christmas Eve movie time while drinking my spiked hot chocolate.  Everyone have an amazing day with friends and family and enjoy your holidays!


Yesterday, we went to the Suncoast Primate Sancuary.  This is an amazing place that takes in mostly primates rescue from various situations like testing labs, circuses, and abusive situations.  The volunteers and owner love the animals so much and the huge facility runs solely on donations.  There are chimps, orangutans, capuchins, baboons and tons of other types of monkeys as well as goats, injured birds, tortoises, gators and other lizards.  All rescues that can't be released back into the wild.  If you are in the area, this is such a great place to stop to visit and give a donation to.  You can also donate online and check out their website HERE.  Also stay tuned for a blog with more pictures of these cuties. 


On Tuesday we went out to the Sponge Docks in Tarpon Springs.  Josh and I went a couple weeks ago and loved it so I took the family back there.  We checked out the stores and had a great lunch at Hella's.  We then took a nature cruise along the Ancelote River to Ancelote Key.  We had dolphins playing  all around our boat, beautiful birds and we got to stop to do some shelling on Ancelote Key where we found so many amazing shells.  It was a fantastic boat cruise through Odyssey Cruises and a great day!


Wednesday night we went on a five minute drive from our house to the Indian Trails subdivision to see the community Christmas light displays that are ranked as some of the nicest in the country.  There was so much traffic we didn't get to see all the houses but we did get to see some amazing ones!


I just have to put my pool on the list this week.  not only is it awesome, the whole pool area is so serene and quiet and relaxing.  I feel so at home and peaceful sitting beside it with a cup of tea and a book.


 I picked these Whisps up at Costco a couple days ago.  Anyone on Pinterest will have recently seen the recipe going around for parmesans crisps.  These are way easier and so delicious I am totally addicted!

Today I'm linking up with:

Lauren @ Style Elixir

No comments:

Post a Comment