Image Map

Friday, December 18, 2015

Fab Friday Faves 12.18.15

Happy Friday darlings!  I am going to keep this short and sweet, my parents and brother just arrived and we are headed from the rental (there are more beds at the rental) to the house to show it to them.  My biggest news of course is that we moved into our house on Tuesday!  So exciting!  I will do a blog about it this upcoming week and show some pictures.  Everyone enjoy your last week before Christmas and be safe!  


1. Like I said, we got our house!  Beyond exciting!  We have done a ton of work on it already and we are pretty much totally unpacked and have the pool area mostly set up.  I will blog later with some photos but we are beyond thrilled.


2. Saturday was our anniversary, and we had a great day, we went to an awesome holiday market on the water in Clearwater, then to the Dunedin Christmas parade and then out for an awesome steak dinner at Flamestone American Grill in Oldsmar.  Three years has flown by! 


3. First thing we did when we got into the house was put up the stockings and Christmas tree.  The tree looks amazing and it really got us in the Christmas spirt.


4. I bought these fillable lamps from Target, and filled them with sand from Honeymoon Island and shells from our travels around.  They turned out so cute!


5.  I got my nails done the other day, in Christmasy style and they turned amazing!


Today I'm linking up with:

Tif @ Bright On A Budget
LaurenStyle Elixir
Erika @ A Little Bit of Everything
April @ A. Liz Adventures




1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the house! So nice that you got to move in and get it decorated before Christmas! :)

    Love your Christmas nails too, such a pretty design :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete