Image Map

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Fab Friday Faves 10.14.16


 Good morning and happy Friday everyone!  I haven't been around for the while, I just haven't honestly felt much like blogging, and last Friday I literally had nothing to use for Friday Faves.  So here I am!  The last couple weeks have been pretty quiet,  josh has been working 7 days a week but we managed to sneak in a little day trip on Sunday afternoon.  I have been spending quite a bit of time with Lindsey and the kids which is a lot of fun as always.  I'm having some girls over on Saturday for a little pampering session that both Nicole and I both "won" from a Mary Kay draw we entered last weekend and Nicole's birthday party is Saturday evening,  That's about it!  I am patiently waiting to head to Florida on the 21st for a few days and then Halloween when I get back!  Everyone have a great weekend and I swear I will be back more next week!



1. On Sunday, josh and I decided to attend Duckfest at the Ruddy Duck Brewery on the Chesapeake Bay.   On our way there we stopped at Forrest Hall Farm to pick some apples.  Apparently apple picking time is done but we did get some pumpkins and apple cider donuts and got to play with some cute animals.  We then went to Sotterley Plantation, a historic farm founded in 1703 by James Bowles.  It is a very fascinating place with so much history.  When we got to Duckfest we enjoyed some German food and some beer and some great live music and games.  


2. On Monday, Lily had the day off school because it was Columbus Day so we went for a drive to a park in Upper Marlboro that has a playground that is the Wizard Of Oz themed which was amazing.  They also have a really neat little farm that sadly was closed, but we still peaked through the fence at the animals and then checked out the nature center that had lots of owls and other birds.  


3. On Saturday, Nicole and I went for lunch to Imelda's.  Imelda is Mexican and makes the most amazing Mexican food you will ever have, all from scratch.  We ate until we were literally sick and then went out and did some shopping.  



4. Josh got me these lovely fall flowers this week.  So pretty!


5.  I found these two books at the bookstore the other day.  The "How to Move to Canada" one i really about how to move to Canada but I'm not totally sure about "How to talk to Your Cat About Gun Safety"  sounds intriguing though!


Today I'm linking up with:


Jennie @ The Diary of a Real Housewife



Paula @ Sincerely, Paula


Jerri @ Simply Sweet Home


Lauren @ Style Elixir


Erika @ A Little Bit of Everything


Rebecca @ XOXO Rebecca


Tif @ Bright On A Budget






                                                     

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment