1. On Monday I took myself on a little road trip to some cool historic sites in our area, mostly on the Maryland Civil War trail. I went to Rich Hill, one of the places where John Wilkes Boothe hid after he killed Lincoln, it was super creepy out in the middle of nowhere by myself! I found the patch of thicket where Wilkes-Booth and his accomplice hid for a few days, the oldest continuously active Catholic church parish in the US, this cute church at the Veterans home in Charlotte Hall and the very historic courthouse in Port Tobacco, the site of many events during the Civil War.
2. On my little road trip I also stopped in Charlotte Hall at a cute, and amazing Amish market. They had more pumpkins, gourds and Mums than I have ever seen, as well as the most delicious looking baking. I got some buns, and no kidding they are the most amazing things ever. They also had Amish made cheeses, lots of vegetables, hand made items plus the Amish people remind me of the Hutterites at home!
4. Saturday morning I had Michaela, Imelda and Nicole over for a little Mary Kay pampering that Nicole and I had both won the previous weekend at a craft fair. We had some snacks and Sangria and got beautified. We also had Nicole's birthday party in the evening but I didn't get much for pictures from that besides a few of us doing tequila shots.
4. A couple days ago I got tagged on Instagram by the gal that made Smudge's birthday hat for me. She made a coloring book of Cats In Hats using photos that her customers had posted on Instagram. I ordered it right away and got it yesterday. It is too cute and I can't wait to color it! Thanks miss Maddy Makes!
5. Josh and I were able to go for a little walk on Sunday after work at Gilbert Run park. It is absolutely gorgeous right now!
Today I'm linking up with:
Jennie @ The Diary of A Real Housewife
Paula @ Sincerely, Paula
Jerri @ Simply Sweet Home
Erika @ A Little Bit of Everything
Lauren @ Style Elixir
Tif @ Bright On A Budget
April @ A. Liz Adventures