1. I ordered these Meowmie and Me matching bow tie and hair tie from Black Cat Stitches, one of my favorite Instagram shops for pet accessories. How cute are we?
2. On Saturday there was an event called Lattes With Lambs at National Colonial Farm. It literally was lattes with lambs, and cows, and chickens and turkeys etc. We went with Lindsey and Dave and the kids and made butter, watched a lamb get knighted and ate some donuts. Super fun family event!
3. On sunday there was a car show behind my favorite coffee shop, Cool Beanz. Cool Beanz happened to be having a VIP 20% off day so we had to go check out the car show and get cheap coffee. We were really impressed with the car show, we had no idea there were so many cool vehicles in Southern Maryland.
4. My parents sent Josh and I these flowers yesterday after Josh's Grammy passed away. Although they are for a sad reason, they are beautiful and springy.
5. We had thunderstorms all day yesterday, and near sunset we had a couple beautiful rainbows pop up to signal the end of the storms.
Today I'm Linking up with:
The Farmer's Wife / Smidge of This / Bright On A Budget / Sincerely, Paula / Simply Sweet Home / Style Elixir / The Slaughters /