Image Map

Friday, June 16, 2017

Fab Friday Faves 6.16.17

Good morning, Darlings, and a very happy Friday to you! Summer is here in Southern Maryland, it was in the mid-high 90s this week so most of my time was spent inside.  Only 11 more days until we get to Saskatchewan.  I can't believe how fast the time has gone but I can't wait to get home and see everyone! We have a few birthday parties this weekend, and I have a brunch tomorrow with Blanca, Megan and Jules.  I haven't seen Jules since Peru, and I don't think the other girl have either so it will be great.  Everyone have a great weekend, and if it's as hot as it is here, stay cool! 




On Sunday, we went for a drive over closer to the Eastern Shore.  We went to Scorpion Brewing, a popular brewery here in Maryland that we hadn't been to before and then to a town called Deale, where one of my favorite bands, the Brothers Osbourne are from.  In Deale, we went to Skipper's Pier for dinner where I had this delicious steak.  The bar was really fun and they had a band playing as most of these awesome waterside restaurants do.


On Thursday I went over to Megan's for the day to hang out by her pool and play with the kids.  We had a great time, and it was so nice to be able to be outside without sweating to death.  


I'm not sure if I have mentioned it before, but I am a member of Thrive, and online health food store.  I pay a yearly fee and get great deals on specialty food, vitamins, skin care products etc.  There are a lot of items that I can't get anywhere here, including all the Epic Products and some regional items from all over the country.  If you would like to try it, use my link! Tanya's Thrive Link and get 15% off your first order.  


I FINALLY decided to break down and try Charmed Aroma, since they had a buy 3 get 2 free sale last week.  This Pineapple one is obviously my favorite and will look great in the house.  If you are unfamiliar with Charmed Aroma, they are really yummy smelling candles with rings in them valued from $10-$5000.  I just got the $80 ring below from my Birthday Cake candle a few minutes ago! 

                              



And I had to include a picture of Smudge, she has been such a good girl lately, and is so darn cute.  She was really grumpy in this picture though!


Today I'm linking up with:




 



No comments:

Post a Comment