Image Map

Friday, June 9, 2017

Fab Friday Faves 6.9.17

Happy Friday, everyone! It is a gorgeous day here in Southern Maryland, and I hope it is where you are too!  I've had a few busy days, and today is my quiet day.  I'm headed out in few for a walk with Nicole and baby Jackson, just his second trip in the stroller.  Southern Summer will be here this weekend and continue into next week with temps in the 90s and our normal crazy high humidity, so I'm glad I took advantage of the cooler weather this week.  For anyone reading this that wondered, Josh and I have finally booked our tickets back to Saskatchewan!  We will be arriving on June 27th around noon, and I will be staying for around a month.  So book your visit now ;)  Everyone have an amazing weekend!


I went to a great artisan market at one of my favorite places in Southern Maryland, Summerseat Farm, on the weekend.  The Farm is beautiful and also home to dozens of various rescue animals, but the one that caught my eye this time was this doll, who was there with her mom and dad checking out the crafts.  She was super sweet and dressed way better than all the humans!



I got my Young Living starter kit a couple days ago and I am so pumped!  I have been using essential oils for ages but this kit really jump started my dwindling collection.



Sushi in Southern Maryland is hard to come by, and good sushi is pretty much impossible to find...  So when one of Josh's coworkers suggest Nagoya Asian Bistro in Prince Frederick we waited like 10 seconds before going.  And it was amazing! I literally could have sat there all day.



Josh and I stopped at one of my favorite little spots, Perigeaux Vineyards, on Saturday, and I had to take a picture of the this golden field with the Potomac River in the background.  It reminded me so much of the prairies!



June 4th was National Hug your Cat day this year, so I had to hug my cat, Smudge, and obviously she loved it!


Today I'm Linking Up With:









Bright On A Budget / Style Elixir / Sincerely, Paula /                     / Simply Sweet Home / Smidge Of This /                                          / A Little Bit of Everything /

No comments:

Post a Comment