Image Map

Friday, February 15, 2019

Fab Friday Faves 2.15.19

Hello everyone and happy Friday!  I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day filled with romance and love (or nothing if you don't celebrate it).  It has been a busy week, which I don't usually say because we never go out in the week, but we actually did stuff! We are going to take it a little easier this weekend; do some yard work, hang out with Smudge and the bunnies etc.  Anyway, here is a recap from the week.


A couple weeks ago Josh came home and said a vendor want to take us to a hockey game.  Turns out, it was he Lightning vs. Flames game that I had been bugging Josh for months to take me to.  We got Chase clubs seats, with more free food and drink than I have ever seen before.  Nacho bar, salad bar, sundae bar, raw and sushi bar, chicken wing bar... the list goes on.  The seats were awesome too, sadly the Flames played terribly and lost. Oh, and yes, that is former Blue Jay, Jose Batista that I walked by 5 times and finally snapped a long distance picture of.  He was enjoying the free food as well.


Obviously, Tuesday was Valentine's Day and we went to Packard's Steakhouse at Innisbrook (the PGA course by our house) and it was so good.  We both got their Valentine menu with soup and salad, surf and turf and a delicious dessert and chocolate covered strawberries to take home.  I also got a heater so I can have a warm bathroom to take my baths in!


Saturday was the Rays Fanfest at the Trop.  We got to meet some players, tour the dugout and clubhouse and all last years merchandise was $5 so we loaded up on shirts and hats. It was a really cool event with lots of games and music and beer.


This morning I went for a walk, to to the Great Backyard bird Count, and I really lucked out.  I saw a ton of birds and also came across a couple of my rare favorites, the Roseate Spoonbill.  they were in a swamp with some Ibis so I couldn't get close enough to get very good pictures but it was super exciting to see them, and I didn't get eaten by and gators or snakes so thats a bonus.


I also went out to John Chesnut Park for a walk and as always, saw all the wildlife.  A Limpkin doing yoga, mama gator (she's hardly ever out), some tiny baby gators and a Guilline bird (I'm fascinated with these birds and the crazy noises they make).


Today I'm linking up with:

No comments:

Post a Comment